Time & Location
Mar 29, 2019, 8:00 AM – Mar 31, 2019, 12:30 PM
777 W Cushing St, 777 W Cushing St, Tucson, AZ 85701, USA
About The Event
This conference is a three day event that brings 300+ members of the non-monogamy community together for a weekend of social and educational experiences. Our event is hosted at a resort style hotel in downtown Tucson with a spacious ballroom where vendors will be amongst the hustle and bustle of conference goers, registration tables, and snack & water stations.
Exhibitor benefits and details:
- Your logo on our website and social media (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram)
- One 4ft or 6ft table and two chairs provided
- Set-up begins at 8 a.m. on 03/29/19; we ask that you commit to remaining throughout the duration of the conference ending on 03/31/19 at 12:30 pm.
- The registration count will be emailed the week before the event to assist you with planning the amount of any hand-out materials.
- Two vendor passes will be provided at no cost; this will provide access to the vendor area.
- Vendor tables are a donation of 10% of your event sales and one item for the SWLF raffel.
Upon agreement of a table we ask for you to submit a high resolution color logo in jpeg format to be used in Southwest Love Fest promotions.
Vendor (2 passes per table)
Each application comes with 2 vendor passes. Vendor passes have access to workshops. Vendor booths must remain open and staffed starting 8 a.m. on 03/29/19; and we ask that you commit to remaining throughout the duration of the conference ending on 03/31/19 at 12:30 pm. Vendor fee is 10% donation of table sales from the weekend and 1 item for the SWLF raffel. Your registration will be reviewed and a formal vendor agreement will be emailed to you.$0.00